Let us help you plan the best
vacation in Spain, France,
Italy, Greece, and Turkey!
Need help or more info?
you like by email or phone if you
have any questions, wishes, or
comments concerning your trip
to St. Petersburg.
What our clients say
1-day Jewish Heritage Tour
Private | 10hrs. with guide and driver | Very active
In addition to the most popular highlights of St. Petersburg, our 1-day Jewish Heritage Tour offers a focused presentation of the Jewish life of the city past and present, including a visit to the Museum of Ethnography and a tour of the Jewish district and Grand Choral Synagogue.
This tour is Visa-free for cruise ship passengers!
Due to requiring a specialized tour guide, this tour has limited availability.
DAY 1 | 08:00 - 18:00
|08:00||Meeting at the ship|
|08:30||08.30 am Tour of the old Jewish district and Jewish history sites, combined with the city sightseeing tour|
|10:30||A visit to the Grand Choral Synagogue|
|11:30||The general tour of the Hermitage Museum (Winter Palace)|
|15:00||A visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood|
|16:00||A visit to the History of Russian Jews exhibition in the St. Petersburg Museum of Ethnography|
|18:00||Return to the ship|
Tour price includes the following services:
- all port fees for one day and all local Russian taxes
- professional and personable English-speaking guide for one day. (Other languages available for private tours upon request for +$60 USD per day).
- A/C vehicle for one day with this timing
- admission tickets to all the museums shown on the itinerary
- pass for the camera in the museums (one per couple)
- subway ride
- one bottle of water per person per day
- audio head-sets for larger groups of 10 and more people
Tour price does not include the following services:
- cost of lunches or snacks (can be €15 pp per day)
The visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building. You can request it additionally when booking a private tour. The extra fee of $10US/person will apply. The visit takes 1,5 hour including standing in line to get into this museum.