Let us help you plan the best
vacation in Spain, France,
Italy, Greece, and Turkey!
Need help or more info?
you like by email or phone if you
have any questions, wishes, or
comments concerning your trip
to St. Petersburg.
What our clients say
7 Hour Tour of Hamburg from the port of Kiel for Cruise Ship Passengers
Make the most of your time docked in Kiel with a fascinating shore excursion to Hamburg. In addition to navigating, your guide provides anecdotes and background about Hamburg’s top historical landmarks, from Town Hall to a church that was bombed during World War II. Booking a guided round-trip shore excursion from your port ensures comfortable, fun and informative time on the shore.
Tour will visit
-Hamburg Town Hall On our tour your will enjoy a leisurely stroll through the historic heart of Hamburg and see the stunning Town Hall while learning about the role of Hamburg in the Hanseatic league.
-St Nikolai Memorial We will also visit the St Nikolai Church, still a burnt out shell of a church and hear about the near total destruction of the city during the second world war.
-Speicherstadt Afterwards we will explore the oldest street in Hamburg, Deichstrasse and cross over the Trost bridge in the heart of the Medieval City. Close by is the Elbe River and the scenic Landungsbrucke river walk. From here we will head over to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Speicherstadt where goods coming in and out of the city were once stored and the Hafencity, the newest area of the city where the Elbphilharmonie today stands as an architectural wonder for all to see. After the tour you will have 1 hour to explore the city on your own, do souvenir shopping and get a lunch. At the end of the visit, our bus will bring you back to the port, with at least 1.5 hours to spare before its departure.
(flat-rate max. group size 25)
St. Petersburg, Berlin or Warnemünde/Rostock, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Tallinn:
Tour price includes the following services:
✓ Group transport to and from Kiel (please note there will be no guide present on the bus during the journey, the tour guide only joins in Hamburg)
✓ 4-hour guided tour of Hamburg with a professional English-speaking tour guide, including free time for lunch and souvenir shopping. (Depending on the docking times of your ship and traffic conditions between Kiel and Hamburg, the duration of the tour may be amended on the day to ensure that you do not miss your ship.)
✘ Gratuities. Gratuities are welcomed if you enjoyed your tour. We recommend tipping 10EUR per person for your guide in Hamburg, and 5EUR per person for the bus driver.
✘ Entrance fees (none will be required during your tour)
✘ Meals and drinks.
- This tour will include some walking. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather-appropriate clothing, and an umbrella just in case. You will be able to store your possessions on the bus. The door of the bus will be locked at all times when the driver is not on board. If you have walking difficulties you will also be able to rest on the bus if you prefer. You may also bring a foldable wheelchair, a walker, or any other light and compact walking aid - however, we would greatly appreciate it if you informed us about any such needs in advance.
- We recommend you bring some drinks and snacks with you onto the bus. There will be a lunch break approximately mid-way through the tour.
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. If you do not have any EUR with you, please ask your tour guide in Hamburg to arrange for a stop at an ATM - it s no problem! US dollars are not accepted as legal tender in Germany. Please also note that many restaurants and stores in Hamburg only accept cash, not credit cards.
- If you are late and do not contact us, the bus will be unable to wait for you. In such cases, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Hamburg is subject to your ship s docking times, traffic, special events, and any other circumstances beyond our control. We will not be able to provide a refund if the duration of the tour has to be amended in any of the above circumstances.