Let us help you plan the best
vacation in Spain, France,
Italy, Greece, and Turkey!
Need help or more info?
you like by email or phone if you
have any questions, wishes, or
comments concerning your trip
to St. Petersburg.
What our clients say
5h Best of Amsterdam & Canal Cruise
Discover the city named “Venice of the North” on a comprehensive city sightseeing drive complete with a canal boat cruise and old town walking tour.
Amsterdam panoramic sightseeing tour along the many waterways of the Dutch capital will take us from lovely suburban scenery to the most famous architectural sites at museum district. We will also not miss the impressive Central Railway station, Dam Square and greenery of Vondelpark.
From vintage canal houses to countless bridges, we will then tour the cobbled streets of Old Amsterdam immersed in historical sights past the notorious Red Light district and the Old Chruch.
This is also an ideal location to enjoy some local treats on a coffee break or a spot of shopping.
An hour long canal cruise will thereafter take us into the wonderful world of Amsterdam waterways gliding under bridges and past majestic canal houses before the city tour comes to an end with a return transfer at the cruise port or your hotel.
Unique system of Amsterdam waterways
Canal boat cruise
Central Railway Station
The Skinny Bridge
Tour price includes the following services:
- English-speaking tour guide for 5 hours
- Air-conditioned transportation services for 5 hours
- Pick-up / Drop-off at cruise ship port or Hotel (surcharge for tours starting at Airport)
- Amsterdam old town walking tour
- 1h canal boat cruise (public boat for groups up to and including 9 persons, a private boat for groups of 10 or more)
Tour price does not include:
- Gratuities to guide and driver (suggested amount is 10% to the guide, 5% to the driver)